The blog of an all female wedding photography team in Yatton, North Somerset near Bristol

Monday 2 July 2012

Amy and Ted - 30th June 2012 - Walton Park Hotel, Clevedon

I really loved being part of Amy and Ted's Wedding. Right from the beginning they were really excited about the images for their Big Day and sent me lots of magazine clippings to give me an idea of the type of thing they liked. The couple chose The Walton Park Hotel in Clevedon near to their home which is really close to the lovely Victorian promenade and pier. We headed down there for some pictures after what was undoubtedly the best Father of The Bride speech I have ever heard. Bob certainly didnt mince his words and his speech involved more embarassment for Ted than even his Bestman Alex threw at him. To give you an idea the speech involved a 'shewee' (if you dont know what this is google it!) an impression of a shrimp eating and a Ricky Gervais dance. All demonstrated (to his credit) by Ted! I was made to feel so welcome by this lovely couple and their guests I hope they have the most wonderful time on their honeymoon in Mexico.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment...