The blog of an all female wedding photography team in Yatton, North Somerset near Bristol

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Lisa and Alan - 16th June 2012 - St Mary's, Yatton and Yatton Rugby Club

 Lisa and Alan are such a great couple it was a real pleasure to be part of their day. I first met Alan at their engagement shoot and he has the most infectious smile and laugh I could just take photos of him all day! Luckily its part of my job that I have to! Lisa and Alan chose to have their wedding at St Mary's Church in Yatton, which I think is one of the grandest churches in the area. This was followed by an informal reception in a beautifully decorated marquee in the grounds of Yatton Rugby Club. Sadly, Lisa was let down by her florist at the last minute, but her mum came to the rescue and put together some fantastic bouquets that suited the day perfectly. Some of my favourite pictures of the day were of the couple leaving the church under a cloud of confetti. I do love a good confetti shot! The couple are off on honeymoon this week but being big fans of travelling they will be taking a second extended honeymoon to Cambodia early next year...it's alright for some!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment...