The blog of an all female wedding photography team in Yatton, North Somerset near Bristol

Friday 9 March 2012

The Arrival Of My Daughter - April Elizabeth Eve

As I'm currently on maternity leave I'm not updating my blog quite so regularly. But I wanted to share the arrival of my daughter April Elizabeth Eve who appeared (after a very long wait) on the 10th January 2012 born at St Michaels Hospital in Bristol. After a 2 week stay in ICU due to an unexpected operation she was able to come home safe and well where she has settled in beautifully. With mummy being who she is, April has already been modelling for me frequently and I thought I would share a few photos from her first studio session. Dont forget I do beautiful baby and family portrait sessions so get in touch to book one in. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment...